Surgical Hair Transplants
The only proven, permanent solution to hair loss.
br />br />
Have you ever experienced something so incredible, it was beyond words? That’s how many of National Hair Center’s patients think about their hair transplant procedures at NHC. Literally, hair transplants can change your life…increasing your self-confidence and improving both your professional and personal relationships. Many of NHC patients, both men and women, have told us that the decision to have hair restoration surgery has been one of the best things they’ve ever done for themselves. Isn’t it time you did something good for yourself? It all starts with a phone call to National Hair Centers or by filling out the request for a free consultation. We look forward to meeting you and solving your hair loss challenges, once and for all!
Am I A Candidate for Hair Transplant Surgery?
Hair transplants have permanently solved the hair loss challenges of thousands of men and women. However, not everyone is a hair transplant candidate. The best way to learn if you are a candidate for transplants is a free consultation with a hair loss expert at National Hair Centers. Your consultation will include a complete Doctor’s Hair and Scalp Analysis, a $250.00 value. An NHC physician will review the progression and causes for your hair loss and indicate whether you are a candidate for hair transplant procedure.
Established Hair Loss
Men who have experienced hair loss due to male pattern baldness for several years or have progressed to a Norwood class 3 or above.
Established Hair Loss
For women, being a hair transplant candidate is determined by the stage of hair loss on the Ludwig Scale and the cause of the hair loss.
Women and men who have lost their hair due to burns, accidents, or other trauma.
Facts About Hair Transplants
- After a procedure, transplanted hair begins to grow and will be visible after six months and will be completely grown In at the 12-month stage
- Hair transplant surgery is a minimally invasive outpatient procedure performed by a surgeon.
- There is little or no discomfort. A local anesthetic is used and the patient is awake throughout the procedure.
- The surgeon harvests hair from the donor area (usually the back of the head) and transplants harvested hair into the balding area. The transplanted hair will not fall out and will grow for a lifetime.
- Recovery time after the surgery is short. Typically, a patient will have the procedure on a Thursday or Friday and return to work on Monday.